STRATEGY SECTION D:
HOMEWARD BOUND STRATEGY AND OUR PART IN IT
As a Homeward Bounder, we all have a commitment to Homeward Bound
Homeward Bound Strategy
Click the button to download the document, or read on below.
Photo by Dyan de Napoli
HOMEWARD BOUND STRATEGY MAP 2017-2026
HB EXPERIENCE THEME DEFINITIONS
HB COMMUNITY THEME DEFINITIONS
HB IMPACT THEME DEFINITIONS
HB FOUNDATION THEME DEFINITIONS
MY ROLE IN HOMEWARD BOUND EXERCISE
Review the Homeward Bound Strategy Map and definitions pages, and your notes from the various presentations.
1. How do you contribute to the overall vision and ambition of Homeward Bound?
2. As a participant in the Homeward Bound Program, how will you ensure that you will apply the learning to be ‘willing and able to lead’ by taking a leadership role? How is this incorporated into your Personal Strategy Map?
3. As part of the Homeward Bound Community, how will you collaborate and contribute to ‘being stronger together’ and the overall Homeward Bound mission?
4. How have you incorporated ‘taking actions with impact’ into your Personal Strategy Map? How will you extend your influence?
5. How could you support the Homeward Bound Foundation Theme to enable the long term success of the initiative?
INCORPORATE YOUR THINKING AND COMMITMENTS INTO YOUR PERSONAL STRATEGY MAP AND 100 DAY PLAN.
‘Triggers’ Marshall Goldsmith
‘Emotional Agility’ Dr Susan David
‘Daring Greatly’ Brené Brown
‘The Outward Mindset – Seeing Beyond Ourselves’ The Arbinger Institute
‘How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry less, Achieve More and Love What You Do’ –
‘Immunity to Change’ Keegan & Lahey
Click the button to go to Strategy Section C